Cappella Orsini: Description
- Conferences and presentations
- Corporate events
- Professional training courses
The structure has 3 elegantly furnished meeting rooms that can accommodate from 20 to 100 people.
Result of a continuous creative process these 3 environments are characterized by stylistic changes that lead to relive the spaces with changing emotions and design, in full respect of the fundamental principles based on an intimate, confidential and inevitably sophisticated reception.
Sala Auditorium (Auditorium Hall) is the largest meeting room. Accommodates up to a maximum of 80 people. It is an environment that maintains its original Renaissance style, with boisere in decorated wood and vaulted ceiling.
Acoustically optimal, it is equipped with an audio - video system and Wi-Fi coverage.
The other rentable spaces are:
- Sala Biblioteca (Library room): furnished in decò style and equipped with comfortable sofas and armchairs. hosts up to 50 people seated
- Sala Pergola (Pergola room): furnished with nineteenth-century furniture and characterized by its ceiling decorated with pergola. Ideal for private meetings, it accommodates up to a maximum of 30 people
Equipment and Services
All the spaces have the best state-of-the-art equipment to meet the needs of every type of event, such as audio - video systems, LCD screens, booth for simultaneous translation and videoconferences.
Among the services made available to customers, the structure guarantees the possibility to use upon request:
- technical-logistical organization of the event
- translation and interpreting service
- catering and cocktail bar
Cappella Orsini is located in the citycenter, in Via Grotta Pinta, near Corso Vittorio Emanuele II.
There are countless monuments and tourist attractions in the area. Within 1 km from the location you can reach:
- the Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle
- Castel San'Angelo
- the Trevi Fountain
- Imperial Forum
- The Colosseum
People with disabilities
Halls for events of Cappella Orsini
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video Projector
- Mobile Stage
- Sound System
- Simoultaneous Translation
- Lcd/Led Screens
- Control Room
- Interactive board
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
We are on the back of Campo de Fiori near by S Andrea della Valle right in the cave of Pompeo roman Theatre, 100 meters away from the Senate, 150 mt away from the Ministry of Justice and 500 mt from the Parliament.