Farina has been making artisanal pizzas since 2012 with 0 km ingredients that favor the territory.
Most of the raw materials, in fact, come from local farms, as well as all the wines and beers.
Farina has an important outdoor area, ideal for the summer.
The types of pizzas proposed are 4:
- cooked with the two ovens, wood and electric;
- classic pizza, cooked in a wood oven, traditional, round and soft and with mother yeast;
- 6 cloves, a combination of tradition from the South and innovation from the North;
- crunchy, high, electric oven and very hydrated.
People with disabilities
Venue specializing in:
Halls for events of Farina
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spaces for outdoor activities
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
Farina is located 50 meters from the sea and 500 meters from the historic center of Pesaro.