Palazzo Camozzini Business Center: Description
Palazzo Camozzini Business Center, a 16th century building, opens to the city to meet the world of companies, entrepreneurs and professionals.
We have rethought working spaces, looking at new, more agile organisational models.
From "smart working" to "working smart", the concept of "fluidity" has been transferred to the furnishings.
Tables that, like "tiles" in a game, are put together and arranged in our salons to create new solutions that are ever closer to the customer's desires and needs.
Palazzo Camozzini has 5 rooms:
- Events Room: a room decorated in classical Roman style, it can accommodate up to 120 seats.
- Meeting Room: a room with a maximum capacity of 16 seats, which can also be set up as a temporary office.
- Coworking Room: four coworking stations with glass tables.
- Professional Room: 4 seats with private bathroom.
- Business Lounge: a room suitable for managerial meetings, 20 square metres in size.
Studying the most correct solution will be part of the "Taylor made" design created to meet the needs of the customers.
The Palace can be thought as a living entity that changes and evolves, because it is in the reception that the distinction between an event/convention with us or in another location lies.
People with disabilities
Venue specilaized in:
Halls for events of Palazzo Camozzini Business Center
Sala dei Professionisti
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flip Chart
- Sound System
- Simoultaneous Translation
- Lcd/Led Screens
- Control Room
- Interactive board
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
In the heart of Verona, a few meters from Piazza Erbe, near the ancient route of the Cardo of Roman Verona. The building preserves in its constructive stratifications elements dating back to the Middle Ages. The current facade dates from the late sixteenth century.