Podere La Piazza: Description
Podere La Piazza is a historic farmhouse in Costigliole d'Asti.
Nestled among the vineyards in the Langhe, it enjoys a breathtaking view.
It has 8 meeting rooms and hosts number of types of corporate events and private events.
The meeting rooms of the hotel host:
- meetings and business dinners
- product launches
- professional training courses
All within the marvelous natural setting of the Langhe territory, recognized UNESCO heritage.
Salone Eventi is the largest space: it can host up to 230 people with round tables. Suitable for different situations, this salon can be divided into 3 separate rooms:
- Stained-glass room for about 100 people
- Central Hall for about 80 people
- Mezzanine room for about 40 people
The other meeting rooms of the structure are:
- Breakfast Room, suitable for meetings of up to 50 people
- Sala Cassettoni for meetings of about 30 people
- Sala Bistrot, completely frescoed, accommodates a maximum of 30 people approx
The structure is always open!
Podere La Piazza is located in Costigliole d'Asti, a town that is part of the wonderful territory of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The tourist attractions in the surroundings are:
- the Asinari Castle
- the Church of the Confraternity of San Gerolamo
People with disabilities
Possibility of arranging lunches, brunches, coffee breaks in addition to the rent of a meeting room.
Halls for events of Podere La Piazza
Sala piccole riunioni
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video Projector
- Flip Chart
- Sound System
- Spaces for outdoor activities
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
We are in the hills of Costigliole d 'Asti, just 20 minutes from Alba and 15 minutes from Asti. Turin is about 50 minutes. Our territory is recognized as a UNESCO heritage for its vineyards and is famous for its wines and food and wine.