Spazio Avidano: Description
- Spazio Avidano is a 60 meter multipurpose space for banqueting, meetings and temporary show rooms, with an internal courtyard with a dedicated dehor.
- Private events such as refreshments for baptisms, communions, birthdays, weddings
- Company events, from meetings to f&b services such as coffee breaks, aperitifs and business dinners
- Tea Time and themed events
The menu offers homemade finger food and savory pastries, selections of local cured meats and cheeses, traditional dishes, small fresh and baked pastries, chocolate treats, classic anniversary cakes or wedding cakes.
We offer a gift service with food from Avidano pastry shop by Marco Avidano, Maestro del Gusto of Turin and surroundings
Venue specilaized in:
New year celebration
Halls for events of Spazio Avidano
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video Projector
- Flip Chart
- Sound System
- Lcd/Led Screens
- Spaces for outdoor activities
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
Spazio Avidano is located in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, in Chieri hold town, near the 1500s Arc de Triomphe, close to Avidano pastry and chocolate shop.