Villa Ca' de Bossi: Description
Villa Cà de Bossi is a historical residence a stone's throw from Monza, in the heart of Brianza: it is a suggestive venue, steeped in history and beauty.
The Villa, among the oldest in the area, boasts illustrious owners who have contributed to the cultural enrichment of the entire country. To date, after careful restoration work, the culture and charm of the past still lives in it, but with a look to the future, creating a multifaceted and dynamic space.
Precisely for this reason, today it is proposed as the seat of a project in which the growth of talent is shared in favor of the community through the scheduling of theatrical performances, concerts, art exhibitions and special initiatives, with the possibility of offering companies spaces for:
- Team building
The Villa boasts a privileged position with respect to the Monza Park, the pride of the area. For this reason, creating a synergy between the villa and the park, it is the ideal place for Team Building and Training courses inside the park!
Villa Cà de Bossi offers a series of services in order to guarantee the perfect success of your event:
- Home automation system for heating and air conditioning
- 200 Mb WiFi connection
- Par Led lights adjustable in color and intensity
- Mobile motorized lights Wash
- Screen on 55 "stand
- Screen on 75 "stand
- Wireless microphones and rod microphones
- Mac / Pc laptop
- DJ console and mixer Yamaha 16 ch
- 10 Yamaha dxr12 audio speaker with stands
- Web meeting system with dedicated cameras for up to 100 participants
- Projection screen 3x2 with support and projector 3000 lm
- Modular platform / stage up to 8x4 m
- Theatrical stage set-up with movable wings
People with disabilities
Venue specilaized in:
Halls for events of Villa Ca' de Bossi
- Free Wi-Fi
- Video Projector
- Flip Chart
- Sound System
- Lcd/Led Screens
- Spaces for outdoor activities
- Fast internet (100mb)
Have you been there?
Share your opinion with other users:
Leave a review
Villa Cà de Bossi is located in Biassono, near the Monza Park.